"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

L O V E

Good Morning!

A few weeks ago, I posted an idea from Someday Crafts' blog that I really wanted to try. After much deliberation, I gave it a shot. I took some creative liberties with the idea and instead of using vinyl, I used stained glass paint. It didn't turn out too bad:


I learned a valuable lesson about the tile; do NOT try and wash it out. There is no way to get that water out from inside and it leaves water spots. The velum helps but you can still see (in person, not in the photos) that the water is still inside.

God's Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really cute! I'm glad I found this. I didn't see your comment on my blog until now. Thanks for all the support you have given my blog! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Places for You to Go: