"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Decorate in February?

Good Evening!

So the Christmas season is ended and the January snowman season has come and gone. I love to decorate for the winter holidays; the lights especially make me extremely happy! However, what do you do for Valentine's Day other than slap a few hearts up? Well this morning while reviewing my daily blog role, I happened across the best idea EVER and want to share. I am hoping that I will get the time this week to head to the local craft store and pick up all of the needed supplies so I can test run this idea for myself. For now, I will provide you with the link but I will show you my finished product as soon as I get it up.

For now, God's blessings!

The idea was found on:
Photobucket
Thanks for the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: