"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spending Money on Advertising

Good Morning!

So for the past 30+ days, I have been working hard to get the word out there that I have started up a business. I have the store, the blog, the forum membership, and the fan page. I am working on the product and have a strategy and a plan. Now, I need to get the word out to more than those who know me. I have been using LinkedIn and The Hand Made Artist's Forum to 'meet' new people. But what else can I do? I found a few great tips on the Etsy blog that I would like to share with you:

1. Establish a budget
2. Define your best customer
3. Make a list of 10 websites that cater to your ideal customer
4. Collect and evaluate your options
5. Design entertaining ads
6. Deploy your ads
7. Measure, refine, and repeat

Sounds easy enough.

I think the most difficult thing for me right now is being willing to spend money on advertising. I want to do it and I totally understand the need to do it. It is simply having the money to do it.
It is taking that leap of faith and knowing that He will hold me up.

Do you have any additional advertising tips you would like to share? What has worked for you to find additional followers? I would love to hear!!

God's Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: