"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday Morning Features: Blue Rose

Good Morning!

So I am a day late on the Saturday Morning Feature but I feel it is better to be late than to never post it!

This week, I would like to introduce to you a bracelet that I made several months ago but still think it is one of my favorites: Blue Rose. I personally like my bracelets to either be big and clunky or with loads of 'danglies'. This one is one of the bigger ones. I love the weight but I especially love the reflectiveness of the blue glass beads. I also like that you can really dress up an outfit with this or you can simply wear it with jeans and a t-shirt. Either way, I love it!

I can't wait to see what other ideas I come up with!

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: