"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Making a Net


Good Morning!

The Internet is an amazing thing! You can shop online. You can sell online. You can find patterns online. Last night I sat down to weave some of my new beads when I discovered they aren't exactly the most consistent seed beads. In fact, they are probably the most inconsistent beads I have ever seen. I needed a pattern that would fit with the type of beads I have. I haven't gotten the opportunity to create anything outside of the peyote stitch and that definitely wasn't working! Plus, the pattern book I have been using is sitting on the table in Colorado so that doesn't much help me here. So I went to the Internet and found a pattern I could use to create something new out of these beads. Amazingly enough, this is working! The Netting pattern allows for the beads to be inconsistent in size and still give you a nice piece. I'm not very far into the project because I got a couple of phone calls last night that took me away from getting too far. However, I will work on it and get it posted for you to see.

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: