"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank You Background Fairy!!

Good Afternoon!

I have been wanting to play around with the background on my blog and try and find something a little more appealing. I know when I am searching through blogs that when I find one that catches my eye, I usually spend a little more time looking around. Of course, if it catches my eye in a negative way, I might run away screaming so I know I have to be careful. I found a great blog this afternoon that I recommend you check out if you want to beautify your blog but you don't have the time to create your own backgrounds.

The Graphics Fairy

So my new background was created by the Graphics Fairy and I can't complain one bit because it was quick and simple to set up! You can also find the Graphics Fairy on Facebook! If you blog and you want something elegant, check these out!

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: