"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Feature: First Spring Lilacs

Good Afternoon!

I have decided that I am done with Winter this weekend and want to enjoy the warm weather of Spring. This week, my featured pieces is a lilac necklace that was simple to make but really turned out quite elegant. What I absolutely love is the purple cats eye faceted beads and how the Swarovski lilac bicone beads offset. I also had a great time photographing this one. I took the furkids out for a walk and looked for just the right rock to be able to showcase the glitter of this necklace. I do not think that the pictures do the necklace (or the rock for that matter) justice. However, I think this would look great with a nice Spring-like dress. I have it posted in the Etsy store if you would like to see more photos. Really, it is just in time for Easter!!

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: