"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Ring Featured Artist: Paradise Purls

Good Evening!

So I went to the yarn shop and busted Elizabeth Humphries aka Paradise Purls touching all of the different yarns. Alright, so I really didn't go to North Carolina and go to a yarn shop. However, I did go check out this wonderful artisan's blog and find some AMAZING work!

Trust me, there is much more to see. Feel free to visit Elizabeth on any of the following sites:


God's Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Who would have EVER thought to knit a bracelet... and her's are just beautiful! So unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And, if you ever do make it to NC, you can find me in the yarn shop for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Places for You to Go: