"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog Ring Featured Artist: Twiddletoes

Good Evening!

Finally - after a long couple of weeks, I'm back with a little time to get caught up. Just in time, too because my featured artist this week is all about feet! Now, if you know me, you know that feet are definitely NOT my favorite body part. HOWEVER, I LOVE FOOT COVERINGS! In fact, I'm obsessed with shoes (ask my husband). My newest obsession are the Switch Flops (Flip Flops that you can change the strap). Twiddletoes creates socks that I can wear under my flip flops!! These things are fantastic:


Now if you are more into traditional socks, then you can get those as well. I love these:


Take some time and check out the web site and you will be able to see so many more examples, read the blog, order your socks, and review the Sock-folio! I totally HEART these socks!!

God's Blessings!

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the feet & shoes... and I love nifty socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of those socks and now I want Switch Flops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post was late too! Been such a busy week. Good to spread it out through the week, though. Nice write-up on Twiddletoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly cool socks to keep your toes warm! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article!
    Watermelon tabi are so cute!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh, switchflops are new to me, and how great with all Twiddletoes color choices you can fully customize and accessorize all at once!

    ReplyDelete

Places for You to Go: