"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Features: Liam's Celtic Guardian Bracelet

Good Morning!

What a GLORIOUS day God has provided us with! Let us rejoice and be glad!!

Last week I featured an iterative of this Celtic piece in the Handmade Artists Forum. I received some feedback (thanks Larissa!) that I should look at using other charms. So this week's feature is the result. I again think this turned out nice. When I sat down to put it together, I discovered that I had forgot to order the same charms I had used in the first but I don't think you really can notice. In fact, I learned from the first one and was able to make this one a little more flexible and wearable! Again, it works great for the Irish holiday coming up this month!

Let me know what you think - would love to hear!

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: