"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Morning Features: Caedmon's Celtic Warrior Bracelet

Good Morning!

What a GLORIOUS day God has provided us with! Let us rejoice and be glad!!

This week's feature is one that I really think turned out great! It was my first attempt at using memory wire in a project and I must say that I am very happy with the way that it turned out. The original design I saw for it actually had a beer mug charm on it which really made it more suitable for St. Patrick's Day. However, the cost of the bracelet would have had to jump up about $30 to pay for the charm. Instead, I opted for the cross to give it more of the Celtic charm rather than Irish party look. Either way, it works great for the Irish holiday coming up next month! Let me know what you think - would love to hear!

God's Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Next get together we have to do a couple of these!

    ReplyDelete

Places for You to Go: