"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Right Down the Street

Good Evening!

I have been working to network with other artists to really understand the industry and well as get ideas and feedback from others. While much of what I do is with artists in the Handmade Artists Forum, I have discovered some great artists in my very own neighborhood. In fact, one is a short 5 miles from my house (which is amazing considering that I live 30 miles from the nearest civilization). Her and I have been trying to connect so we can swap stories, share ideas, and simply spend some time beading. However, we have been running into roadblocks the past few weeks. Hopefully we can get together soon!

I do want to point you in her direction to see what she has done. When I first found her on Etsy, she had about 10 items listed. She is now up to 171 and has some beautiful work!! To date, my favorite piece is Cross My Heart. Made with lead free pewter crosses and hearts, Austrian crystal, glass pearls, black obsidian, and black suede, it really shows the care that she takes in designing and putting together gorgeous pieces!! She has also been marketing in the area and getting jewelry displayed in several of the local shops. I had seen some of her items in the local coffee shop but had no idea when I contacted her on Etsy that this was the same person. I'm excited to get the opportunity to spend some time with her and pick her brain for ideas! Enjoy!!

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: