"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Artist's In The Know!


Good Evening!

Not long ago, one of my featured artists was CJ Grand; the best steampunk jeweler I have 'met' to date. When I think os the new Johnny Depp movie coming out, the first thing that popped into my head was CJ Grand. Check out her stuff by visiting my blog post.

Tonight, I have discovered a jewelry artist who is in the know and thinking all about the current times. Fellow Handmade Artist Forum member, Rachel Elliot Glassworks created these adorable Drink Me necklaces just in time for the movie release. Within a very short time, she was posting in the forum letting us know she sold to someone who had worked on the film and was attending the premiere in the UK. That is so awesome!! She has some great pieces so check out all of her work at her store.

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: