"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Live Fancy: The bed That Wears a Tutu

Good Evening!

When I was a little girl, I was a ballet dancer. I loved the shoes and the fancy costumes. I love the tutus the most. While looking at a post by Someday Crafts today, I came across the cutest idea for a little girl's bed skirt. I couldn't resist, I started looking more and found the source at live fancy.: The bed that wears a tutu. You have to check it out. She shows you step by step how to make this happen. If you have little girls in your life and they like tutus - then you can't go wrong with this inexpensive solution!



God's Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for featuring me! Your link will be posted on the live fancy Facebook Fan page. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Places for You to Go: