"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Morning Features: Red Foliage


Good Morning!

Every Saturday I get online and look through all of my emails and fan pages and LinkedIn Updates and work on inspiration for new creations. I also select one item from my inventory that I want to feature on Etsy for the week. On the blog, I will call it the Saturday Morning Feature: [Name of the Item] and then provide you a link so you can see it. This week, I have selected one that I was going to save for the fall listings but I just simply can't wait any longer! Introducing Red Foliage!

I enjoyed making this one. However, I was ALMOST done when I realized that I was going to be exactly one leaf short. Well rather than fudge one string or another, I ordered another batch of the leaves. I figure I will be able to use them again somewhere, right?

I am finding that the seed beading and weaving is fairly easy to do while sitting in front of the television watching my favorite shows. I can't wait to see what other ideas I come up with!

God's Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo, great shot. The red leafs are very neat- Love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Places for You to Go: