"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Bible Study: Praise to the King!

Good Morning!

Cross your fingers that I am back; no travels are forecast for the near future for work and I am working on getting back into the swing of things in the studio.

Worthiness of God? I was asked if I have begun to understand the worthiness of God and at first, I cannot grasp the thought. God is not the one that needs to be worthy of my praise, right? Instead it is I that needs to be worthy of receiving his grace. While all of that may be true, it is the concept of worship that I was being asked to consider. My heart, body, mind, and soul are so full of the Holy Spirit that I am over flowing with praise and thanksgiving to God. Everything on Earth belongs to God and THAT is what makes God worthy to receive my praise. My thankfulness for all that he ALLOWS me to have and to be. This is what allows praise to come into existence . The benefit of worship is that God fills me with His glory and will continue to show me His path for my life (Psalms 16:11O). That's an amazing thought and gives me great comfort when life simply is not the way I think it should be going. In fact, THAT is the very reason for worship; that God will dwell within me and give me hope and strength . HE is the one who will save me from my enemies in my battles. WHAT A COMFORT!! Makes me want to jump up and SHOUT in praise!!

Heavenly Father,

It says in Revelation 5:12 YOU alone are worthy of praise. When times are tough, fill me with your Holy Spirit and remind me that with you, I am capable of handling anything this world throws at me. Holy is your name!! AMEN!

For additional reading:


God Bless!

PS. I am sitting in my sun room singing out loud right now with hands raised to Heaven:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: