"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend Feature: Fun and Flirty Pearl Earrings

Good Afternoon!

Once again I will be traveling for the weekend so getting the feature up just a little early this week!

I made these earrings a while ago and quite frankly, forgot I had. When I pulled them out, I noticed that one of the rings was missing so I remade them. The pearls are actually from a pair of earrings I had that didn't hold up at all so I added them to the bottom of this. They are fun and dangly and look great with just about anything. That's why I took them on a blue wine glass - because they will go great with jeans as well. They are certainly a fun summer item!!

God's Blessings!

1 comment:

Places for You to Go: