"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Art Walk on Etsy: First Friday!

Good Morning and Good Friday!

A few days ago I found a Fan Page on Facebook about a different way of doing a First Friday Art Walk; Online. Intrigued, I began to do a little research and when I saw what they were doing, I jumped right in and signed up! Today is First Friday so I know this is VERY short notice but you can start in my Etsy Store and then move to the Walk. My favorite piece out of the 1500+ listed is this Sea Wall Hanging. If anyone wants to loan me the money to purchase...

A blog post from Stitch-n-studio lets you know about a give-away from members of the group. Check it out and participate!!

If you wish to become a member and participate in the walk, visit the AWEteam page. You will have to apply and answer a few questions so this isn't for the faint of heart!

Remember, today is Good Friday. Take some time to reflect on the death of our Savior and what it means in YOUR life.

Matthew 27:50-53: And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people. (NIV)

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: