"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Testimonial Pays Off!!

Good Evening!

I got home this evening and opened up my email as I usually do. However, tonight I had received an email from Artbeads.com
telling me that a testimonial I had written would be featured on their web site. It isn't up yet but as soon as I see it, I will definitely share. You can view it here though:

Artbeads.com ROCKS!! I live about 45 minutes from any kind of bead store so the fact that they will ship directly to my house makes it easy for me to use their services. They are quick to respond and their customer service is OUTSTANDING! They always have great deals and their tutorials help provide me inspiration when I have none. I recommend them to anyone and everyone I know! Thanks Artbeads.com!!

If you haven't checked out their web site yet, I highly recommend you stop by. They ALWAYS have free shipping and offer some great deals on beads. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks Artbeads.com!!

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: