"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Virtual Craft Show

Good Morning!

When I was growing up, my mother was really into crafts and craft shows. For 50 cents a person, you could wander around the auditorium looking at the wares of others; some of it was cool to a 7-year-old and some of it was simply just not what interested me. As I venture into the craft world online, I guess I should not be surprised that there is an online craft show. Just like at the shows in the auditorium, there are isles and isles of 'crafting goodness'. Everything is for sale! If you love craft shows but simply can't get out of the house to get there, then here is your alternative:

Cafe Handmade

I have not purchased a 'booth' yet as I don't have enough items to really make spending the money worth it yet. However, I absolutely will have a booth coming soon!

God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: