"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Local Artist Feature: Perry Potter

Good Evening!

A few weeks back while searching on Etsy for local artists, I found this absolutely adorable bird feeder:



I couldn't resist! I contacted the artist immediately and was treated to a visit to the artist's studio just down the road in Colorado Springs. I was thrilled! I was welcomed into the studio not only by the artist, but by the entire family; including the dogs. I was given the full tour and had the rare opportunity to see pieces that are not yet listed for sale. I also was able to view pieces she had just started. It was very inspirational and I can hardly wait to pick up a wheel and a kiln to do some throwing myself.

While there, I found the most adorable bird house to go with the feeder. So I snatched it up!


I can hardly wait for the weather to improve outside so I can showcase them in my rock garden. Until then, they will just have to do in my sun room windows. I have no doubt that the hummingbirds are going to LOVE these!

Take a look at her blog for her latest venture (Oh yes, I intend to purchase one as soon as she builds it with the hummingbirds on it).

Please visit her store and her blog and tell her what you think! Thank you Perry Potter for the rare opportunity and I look forward to seeing what you create next!

God's Blessings!

1 comment:

Places for You to Go: