"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Handmade Artists Blog Ring

Good Morning!

On my adventure to get the word out about my jewelry, I happened upon an artist's forum that I absolutely LOVE! If you are ever looking for artist feedback on any of your work, I highly recommend you sign up and start posting in the forum.

While reading through some of the postings last night, I came across a post discussing a "Blog Ring". Here is how it works: In the forum, you post your Blog URL for others to see. Then, on a rotating basis (It looks like weekly), you will be given an artist to 'feature' on your own personal blog (similar to what I have been doing with items I find on other blogs only this is about the artist's work in general rather than a specific piece).

I'm waiting to find out what ring I am placed in to (there are several). Check every week to see who the next featured artist is! I am hoping that in doing this, I will be able to find blogs that help me to get the word out as well as to learn some best practices in regards to blogging.

Wish me luck!

I pray for God's blessings for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: