"In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him." ~ Psalm 95:4
.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crafty Goodness

Good Morning!

My Heritage in crafts: Both of my grandmothers were fantastic, crafty women. My Grandma Edna spent many hours showing me different types of arts and crafts and always told me to do what I like best. My Grandma Elaine, passed much of that craftiness to her daughters and granddaughters through the years. Because of that, I have cousins galore who are very handy with the crafting tools.

Today I would like to feature my cousin Kjersten and her handmade paper collages. She has a great Etsy store and a web site dedicated to her paper collages. Please check them out and let me know what you think!

I do have one request - that you pray for Kjersten, her husband Bryce, and their little son Oscar as they are moving to Malaysia for a while. I pray for safe travels and many happy adventures!

God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Places for You to Go: